Skip to main content

Thank you for deciding to nominate someone you know for assistance via the P&N Bank Empowerment Grants program.

Note this program was previously known as Helping &nds Individuals.

By completing this form, I confirm that:

• The contribution for which I am nominating the nominee will not benefit myself or my first degree relative.
  • The person I am nominating (nominee) is a permanent resident of Western Australia.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the nominee will not be used for fundraising or a donation to a charitable organisation.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the nominee will not be used for hazardous, dangerous or illegal activities, or cause harm to the community or any people or animals.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the nominee will not be used for gambling.

P&N Bank will not seek to publish names or identifying details of your nomination without prior consent.

Nominee's details

Please provide as much information as possible about the person or family you are nominating. Only share information that the nominee would consent to you providing to us. Please don't provide any confidential or sensitive information.

Nominee's details

Please provide as much information as possible about the person or family you are nominating. Only share information that the nominee would consent to you providing to us. Please don't provide any confidential or sensitive information.

How urgent is this need for the person/family?
Is the person aware of the nomination?

By selecting Submit, you agree to the program terms and conditions.

By selecting Submit, you agree to the program terms and conditions.

We will use the information we collect about you to respond to your enquiry in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

We will use the information we collect about you to respond to your enquiry in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.