BSB 806 015

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Learn more about cookies.

BSB 806 015

Nominate a group

Thanks for deciding to nominate an organisation you know for a Helping &nd.

3 ways to improve your nomination

Here are some hints & tips to give your nomination the best chance of being considered by our team:

1. Tell us how a Helping &nd will make a difference
  2. Tell us how you know the nominee
  3. Familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions

By completing this form, you confirm that:

• The Group I am nominating has not received a contribution from P&N Bank in the present calendar year.
  • I have not nominated any other Group to receive a contribution from P&N Bank in the present calendar year.
  • The Group I am nominating is a community or not-for-profit group.
  • The Group I am nominating operates solely in Australia and has no plans to operate outside Australia.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the Group will not benefit myself or my family.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the Group will not be used for fundraising or a donation to a charitable organisation or general overheads.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the Group will not be used for hazardous, dangerous or illegal activities, or cause harm to the community or any people or animals.
  • The contribution for which I am nominating the Group will not be used for gambling.

P&N Bank will not seek to publish names or identifying details of your nomination without prior consent.

* required information

Your details

Your group

We'd like to use your current location

For a more localised experience please enter your location below...

Set your location for a more localised experience.