We're excited to unveil some major changes to our mobile app, including a brand new look and easier to use functionality.
More than half of our Digital Banking visits now come through the app - on average our members visit the app over 18 times a month.
One of P&N Bank's major drivers over the next few years is improving and optimising the mobile experience for our members. This upgrade is the first in a series of major updates, and is a step towards real-time person-to-person transfers through the New Payment Platform coming early next year.
Here's what to look for:
- What’s New screens: When there's something new in the app, we'll let you know using the What's New screens the next time you open the app.
- New home screen dashboard design: We've simplified the home screen and made it easier to get to where you need to go. Tap on Accounts, Pay or Cards to quickly access the options you're looking for, or tap on the menu icon to see all options.
- Accounts screen: The accounts display has a new look, with the addition of a quick links bar on each account. Just slide the balance bar on any account to see your payment options. You can still view your account history and details by tapping on each account.
- See uncleared funds: You can now see when your funds are pending in your account.
- Card services: This is one of the biggest changes, with the ability to activate your card, change your PIN to something more memorable or report your card lost or stolen. You can get to card services from the main dashboard or from Card Management in the menu.
- Pay member: Looking to pay another P&N Bank member? You can now find this under "Pay Anyone".
- Transfer and pay screens: These have changed and the options are split across multiple screens to make payments even easier to use on mobile.
- Edit details from the confirmation screen: If you need to make a change to your transfer preferences, you can now make adjustments from the confirmation screen, such as the date of your transfer, frequency or amount.
The changes to our app are designed to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible and we welcome your feedback and suggestions for future releases. We'll keep you updated through the app and on our website as new updates are released.