Find out more about Telegraphic transfers from overseas.
You can transfer money overseas using either our Mobile App or Internet Banking via Western Union.
Firstly, you'll need to register your account for International Transfers via Internet banking, to do this please call us on 13 25 77 (+61 8 9219 7609 from overseas), or message us via Secure Mail.
Once your account is registered, you will need the following information to make the transfer;
• Transfer amount and required currency
• Purpose of payment
• Beneficiary details including name and full street address
• Bank sort code/SWIFT address/chips/routing number
• Beneficiary account number
• IBAN (this is mandatory for transfers sent to the United Kingdom or European Union)
• Bank name
• Full bank address (full street address is mandatory)
• Special instructions (if any)
Money sent electronic transfer may take up to 4 working days to arrive at the overseas destination (excluding time differences). The exchange rate is calculated at the time of processing. International Transfers can also be arranged at your local branch.
We'd like to use your current location
For a more localised experience please enter your location below...
Set your location for a more localised experience.