COVID-19: New application for relief
If you have been affected by the current COVID-19 situation, and you are unable to repay your home loan as a result, we are here to help. In addition to our established financial hardship processes we will be offering the following repayment relief option to our members:
Home loan repayment pause:
- Eligible members who have not previously been on COVID-19 repayment relief can apply for a repayment pause on their home loan for up to 6 months (subject to a final end date of 31 March 2021). This applies to both owner-occupied and investment loans for principal & interest or interest-only repayment terms;
- Interest will be capitalised during your COVID–19 repayment pause, which means that interest will continue to be charged to your loan and will required to be repaid once the loan pause finishes;
- After the repayment pause, your minimum monthly repayments will be recalculated. The new repayment will be higher than your current repayments in order to repay the loan within the original repayment term. As an example, on a loan of $300,000 on a 25 year term with repayments paused for 6 months, the increase would be approximately $43 per month. This increase is based on an assumption that interest rates remain unchanged, and will vary depending on the loan term remaining;
- This application will be subject to a credit assessment, and you will need to provide supporting documentation to assist us in assessing your application.
Please complete the form below if your require repayment assistance with your home loan or investment loan. The information provided by you in this form will be reviewed by our Credit Management team who will contact you to discuss your situation.
If you are in advance of your scheduled loan repayments or have the ability to access your offset account, you can draw these funds at no cost.
In order to facilitate our assessment, please send the following documentation (where available) to [email protected], as soon as possible. The sooner we receive these, the sooner we can begin working with you on the right solution for your situation.
Please include your member number, name and "COVID-19 new application for relief", in the subject line:
- Two of your most recent payslips, or
- A letter from your employer providing details of reduced hours, and if applicable, an indication of when duties are likely to pick up or resume, or
- Bank statements for the last three months if your main transactional account is not with P&N Bank, or
- Details of JobSeeker and / or JobKeeper.
Please remove or mask any TFN numbers in the documents before sending.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to provide support to you and all our members in need.
Note: If you have been on COVID-19 payment relief at any point in the past, you will not be able to receive it again. We are here to help, so if this is the case, please reach out to us on 13 25 77, and we will work through our Hardship process with you for the best outcome.