The & Home Loan Intro Rate has no establishment fee and the flexibility of optional features.
- 12 month intro rate - for the first 12 months receive a low variable intro rate of 6.74% p.a. You will then revert to the & Home Loan variable rate, currently 7.22% p.a.
- Flexible loan sizes - obtain a loan that suits your needs starting at $150,000* right up to 95% of the property value.
- Save money on interest - add in the & Access Account that is 100% offset against your & Home Loan.
- Pay your loan off sooner - make additional payments and pay your loan off faster.
- Redraw facility - pay more into your home loan and access the funds when you need them.
Optional & Home Loan Intro Rate features
- & Visa Platinum - a credit card with platinum benefits with the same purchase rate of the & Home Loan variable rate, currently 7.22% p.a^.
- & Access Account - a transaction account which gives you a 100% balance interest offset against your & Home Loan - with no monthly fee.
|& Home Loan Intro Rate*
^The & Visa Platinum credit card purchase rate excludes any intro rate offer.
*Available for a limited time, only for new owner occupier borrowings up to 95% of the property value. Minimum loan amount $150,000 (minimum loan amount applies to new funds borrowed). Rate reverts to & Home Loan rate after 12 months (currently 7.22% p.a.)
It’s easy to apply for an & Home Loan Intro Rate with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
How to apply
We can help you apply for a home loan in person at your nearest branch. Be sure to bring along all the documents you'll need.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our friendly loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
We'll come to you
Get in touch with our mobile lending team and book an appointment for a time that suits you. This could be while you're at home or work, or if video appointments are more convenient, we can arrange that too!
What you need
You'll need either primary ID with a photo (ie. passport or driver's licence), or primary ID without a photo (ie. birth certificate or citizenship certificate) plus secondary ID (ie. a utility bill with your name and address on it).
During your application we’ll ask you to provide information, such as:
- income details (payslips, or if you're self employed, tax assessments for the last two years and financial statements)
- contact details for your current and previous employer
- any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, properties, etc)
- any loans, credit cards or other amounts owing