The Simple Home Loan is a variable rate loan for owner occupiers looking to borrow up to 95% of the property value. This flexible loan also provides the option of both redraw and an offset account to make saving money on your home loan interest effortless.
- Great rate - access to a low variable home loan.
- Flexible loan sizes - obtain a loan that suits your needs starting at $50,000 right up to 95% of the property value.
- Optional 100% offset transaction account - an & Access Account which gives you a 100% balance interest offset against your Simple Home Loan with no monthly fee.
- Pay your loan off sooner - make additional payments and pay your loan off faster.
- Redraw facility - pay more into your home loan and access the funds when you need them.
|Simple Home Loan
It’s easy to apply for a Simple Home Loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
How to apply
Apply for a home loan in person at your nearest branch. Be sure to bring along all the documents you'll need.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our friendly loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
We'll come to you
Meet our mobile lending team and book a home loan appointment. They'll visit you at home or at work.
What you need
You'll need either primary ID with a photo (ie. passport or driver's licence), or primary ID without a photo (ie. birth certificate or citizenship certificate) plus secondary ID (ie. a utility bill with your name and address on it).
During your application we’ll ask you to provide information, such as:
- income details (payslips, or if you're self employed, tax assessments for the last two years and financial statements)
- contact details for your current and previous employer
- any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, properties, etc)
- any loans, credit cards or other amounts owing