A fully secured, short term property funding loan for members who wish to sell existing property and who have found a new property to purchase, or are purchasing vacant land where building contract or preliminary costing have been entered into.
A P&N Bank Bridging Loan allows you to go ahead and negotiate a new property purchase before selling your existing property.
- Tides you over - a handy, short term loan (6 - 12 months) for owner occupiers
- We'll help you borrow what you need - up to 85% of the property value
- Flexible repayment options - make additional repayments to pay your loan off sooner
|Bridging Home Loan
It’s easy to apply for a Bridging Loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
How to apply
Apply for a home loan in person at your nearest branch. Be sure to bring along all the documents you'll need.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our friendly loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
We'll come to you
Meet our mobile lending team and book a home loan appointment. They'll visit you at home or at work.
What you need
You'll need either primary ID with a photo (ie. passport or driver's licence), or primary ID without a photo (ie. birth certificate or citizenship certificate) plus secondary ID (ie. a utility bill with your name and address on it).
During your application we’ll ask you to provide information, such as:
- income details (payslips, or if you're self employed, tax assessments for the last two years and financial statements)
- contact details for your current and previous employer
- any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, properties, etc)
- any loans, credit cards or other amounts owing