Our Equity Access home loan allows you to finance a new car, a holiday or renovations by borrowing against the equity in your home.
- Flexible access - draw down on your equity up to an approved limit and take control of your funds at any time. Only pay interest on the amount drawn.
- No fixed repayments - make additional repayments and pay your loan off faster, or you can choose to make interest only repayments, up to your approved limit
- For loans of all sizes - up to 90% of the property value.
It’s easy to apply for a Equity Access loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
How to apply
Apply for a home loan in person at your nearest branch. Be sure to bring along all the documents you'll need.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our friendly loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
We'll come to you
Meet our mobile lending team and book a home loan appointment. They'll visit you at home or at work.
What you need
You'll need either primary ID with a photo (ie. passport or driver's licence), or primary ID without a photo (ie. birth certificate or citizenship certificate) plus secondary ID (ie. a utility bill with your name and address on it).
During your application we’ll ask you to provide information, such as:
- income details (payslips, or if you're self employed, tax assessments for the last two years and financial statements)
- contact details for your current and previous employer
- any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, properties, etc)
- any loans, credit cards or other amounts owing