Thanks for choosing to open an account with P&N Bank.
We are a member-owned bank and as a member you will be able to vote and have a say in the future direction and growth of our company, as well as attend our Annual General Meetings.
To apply for an account online you must:
- be an individual
- be 18 years of age
- be an Australian resident with a current Australian residential address, and
- have two forms of identification - either an Australian Drivers Licence or Australian Passport plus Medicare card.
By opening an account and accepting the terms and conditions:
- You are applying for a share to become a member of Police & Nurses Limited (P&N Bank) ACN 087 651 876. You acknowledge that a call may be made for payment of the share subscription price of $10 by P&N Bank at any time and you will have 14 days to satisfy that call. You acknowledge and agree that P&N Bank may deduct $10 from your P&N Bank account to satisfy any call. You acknowledge that if you attempt to pay the subscription price for your share before a call is made any funds received by P&N Bank will be returned to you. You understand that if you become a member, you will be bound by the Constitution of P&N Bank.
- You are agreeing that you are authorised to provide personal information required to apply for a P&N Bank account.
- You have read and agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement and Consent, which includes consent to P&N verifying your identity electronically with document issuers.
- You acknowledge any advice given is general advice and does not take into consideration your personal circumstances.
- You agree that P&N may contact you by phone, email, SMS and/or any other electronic form of communication regarding this application.