Mobile Banking App
P&N Bank's Mobile App is secure, easy to use and gives you access to all your banking needs on the go.
In the latest version you’ll be able to:
- Log in with a PIN, fingerprint or Face ID on supported devices
- View your account balances without logging in
- See your transactions, including uncleared funds
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Transfer money to a PayID or any bank or financial institution within Australia
- Pay new and existing bills with BPAY
- Create scheduled transfers and future dated transactions
- Create a PayID for easier, faster payments to your account
- Activate a new card and set/change your card PIN
- Cancel a lost or stolen card and order a new card
- View your card information to use online or to add to digital wallet
- Manage your card settings including locking a card, blocking transactions and PIN change
- Set up account, card and transaction alerts
To use our app, you must first be registered for Internet Banking, and then set up Secure SMS.
To ensure your security and protect your accounts you should only download the P&N Bank App from the official Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can find out more information about Mobile App security at how to stay safe online.
If you have any queries or need assistance in using our Mobile App please don't hesitate to call on 13 25 77 or use the in app messaging function.
P&N Bank App:
- Apple: requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Siri quick balance feature requires iOS 12 on iPhone 7 or later.
- Android: requires Android 5.0 and up.
For a list of compatible Apple devices visit https://support.apple.com/en-au/KM207105
All smartphones that are enabled with NFC technology, have Android Lollipop 5.0 or above operating system and have an Australian carrier, are compatible with Google Pay.
For a list of compatible Samsung devices visit http://www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
If you have a question about our online banking services or are experiencing problems using Internet Banking or the Mobile App, please view our frequently asked questions.
If you are still having trouble after viewing the FAQs, please contact us for assistance on 13 25 77 or start a WebChat session.