P&N Banking App
P&N Bank's Mobile App is easy to use and gives you access to all your banking needs on the go.
You’ll be able to:
- Login with a PIN or Fingerprint ID on supported devices
- Check your account balances and recent transaction history
- Transfer money between your P&N Bank accounts
- Transfer money to any bank within Australia
- Pay new and existing bills with BPAY
- Create scheduled transfers and future dated transactions
- Find your nearest rediATM using the built-in ATM finder
You can also customise the app to suit you.
- Add your own photo to the home screen
- Choose 2 preferred Debit methods
- Nominate a preferred Debit account
- Drag and drop to order your accounts
Using P&N Bank's Mobile App for the first time? Read our Mobile User Guide.
P&N redi2Pay App
Our P&N redi2Pay app is a contactless payment app. The app makes payments easier by allowing you to tap and go with your compatible Android phone anywhere that payWave or PayPass is accepted.
In addition to making payments easier you can check your balance.
Download the redi2Pay app, register your preferred Visa payWave card and then use your phone to make payments at any contactless point of sale outlet.
- This service is only available to P&N Bank members with a Visa payWave card
- The app is optimised for use with NFC-enabled Android phones running on KitKat 4.4 or later
- NFC functionality must be switched on for contactless payments
- Only one card can be registered at a time
- The app can be used wherever contactless payments is accepted.
- The app give you the ability to turn payWave ON and OFF
Read our redi2Pay app FAQ's for more information
Stay Safe and Secure
Here are a few things you should remember to stay safe using mobile apps:
- Don’t keep your member number and password with your phone
- For security, your mobile session will close after a period of inactivity. To begin another session, simply log in again
- Make sure you exit the app, or lock your phone when you’re finished
- Get in touch with P&N Bank immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or you think someone may know your login details.
The P&N Bank mobile apps is only available for download via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. All other P&N Bank mobile apps outside of these sites are unauthorised and should not be downloaded. If you come across a mobile app that appears to look like a P&N Bank mobile app that is not on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, please contact us on 13 25 77.