Skip to main content

When you rent out your property there is always the risk of loss or damage occurring. Landlords insurance can help provide you cover for accidental loss or damage to your buildings and/or contents. 

The level of cover you have will vary depending on the type of Landlords insurance policy you choose, from: 

  • Building and Contents cover, 
  • Buildings cover, or
  • Contents cover. 

You can also add optional extras to our Landlords insurance policies depending on the level of cover you require. These include cover for theft by a tenant, loss of rent for up to 12 months, legal liability cover, and workers' compensation cover.