BSB 806 015

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Learn more about cookies.

BSB 806 015


Feel confident and secure knowing that we will be right there with you.

We help give you the cover for what you need, when you need it. We offer a range of insurance policies for your home, car, and rental property to help protect what matters to you.

What type of insurance are you looking for?

House in red circle

Home Insurance*

With our range of options you will be able to choose the home insurance that best suits your needs.

Choice of three tiers of cover to help suit your needs and budget.
Building cover protects both the property you live in, plus any other buildings on your property - such as sheds and garages.
Contents cover protects a wide range of items – including furniture, jewellery, electronics, and even carpet and curtains.

Learn more about home insurance

Get a quote

Car in yellow circle

Car Insurance*

Whether you’re just looking for basic cover or you want to help give your pride and joy the protection it deserves, we have a range of options for you.

In the event of an accident, choose to protect both vehicles or just the other vehicle.
Your policy covers you for up to $30 million in liability cover, no matter who’s at fault.
Your choice of insuring your vehicle for it's market value, or a value that you agree with us.

Learn more about car insurance

Get a quote

Apartment block in pink circle

Landlords Insurance*

Get broad protection and peace of mind for your investment property.

Choose to protect the structure of your investment property, the contents inside, or both.
You'll be protected against vandalism, malicious acts, and even destructive pets.
Optional extras such as workers compensation, loss of rent, and legal liabilty.

Learn more about landlords insurance

Get a quote

Person with roof over head in yellow circle

Life Insurance

Life insurance cover with Zurich for up to $1.5 million in the case of death or terminal illness. 

Lump sum cover from $50,000 - $1.5 million, depending on your age
Easy to apply - medical examination normally not required 
Receive a 10% discount for the second applicant where two policies are issued at the same time

Learn more about Zurich life insurance

Get a quote

Make sure you're covered

If you're after insurance for another prized possession such as your caravan, boat, or motorcycle, or if you're interested in travel insurance, our partners at CGU can assist. Please contact CGU directly on 13 24 81 for further assistance.

Contact CGU

Need to make a claim?

The quickest and easiest way to make a claim is to contact our partner CGU's 24/7 claims team on 13 24 80.
Find out more.

Make a claim

Do you still hold a QBE MemberCare policy?

If you purchased an insurance policy through P&N Bank before 1 June 2021, your policy will continue to be underwritten by QBE until it renews or expires. For more information on updates to our insurance provider, Product Disclosure Statements for existing QBE policy holders, and details on how to make a claim, visit our insurance provider updates page.

Frequently asked questions

Important information

*Underwriting criteria, policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please see the PDS for full details.

Police & Nurses Limited (P&N Bank) ABN 69 087 651 876 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 240701 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the insurer Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance. Any advice given is general only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available here to see if the product is right for you.

We'd like to use your current location

For a more localised experience please enter your location below...


Set your location for a more localised experience.