When you’re looking for a holiday loan, car loan or even a short term loan, you want access to the money you need without the worry of high interest rates. Our low variable rate personal loan is designed to suit a range of needs with flexible options to help you manage your repayments.
- Unsecured loan - borrow for planned and unplanned expenses without the need for security (eg. car).
- Pay your loan off sooner - make additional repayments and pay your loan off faster.
- Redraw facility - access the extra payments you've made into your loan when you need the funds.
- Flexible repayments - choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- No termination fees - no penalty for paying your loan out early.
- Go the distance - loans can be arranged for between 2 to 5 years in length.
- For loans of all sizes - obtain a loan that suits your needs starting at $5,000.
|Unsecured Personal Loan
Ready to apply or want to find out more?
Apply online today or call us on 13 25 77 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 5pm Sat (AWST)
Call 13 25 77
It’s easy to apply for a personal loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a P&N Bank personal loan, you must:
- Reside in Western Australia OR be an existing P&N Bank member
- Be an individual, 18 years of age or older
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a regular income
How to get started
Complete, save and submit your personal loan application online. If you need help, talk to us using web chat or call us.
Apply for a personal loan in person at your nearest branch. Make sure to bring all the documents you need with you.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our local loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
What you need
You’ll need two forms of identification – choose from Australian driver's licence, Australian passport or Medicard card.
During your application, we’ll ask you details about your financial situation, including:
- Your income (before and after tax, and how often)
- Expense details (e.g. general living expenses, rent and insurance).
- Information about any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, homes or other assets)
- Information about any liabilities you owe (e.g. personal or home loans, credit or store cards)
- You need to read and agree to our privacy statement, terms and conditions and the product disclosure statement.