Insurance for Perth and wider WA when you need it, with a range of home insurance, car insurance and landlords insurance options from P&N Bank.
An unsecured personal loan with a fixed rate and flexible loan term, where the funds can be used for any personal reason – from buying your next car to financing a well-deserved holiday.
- Fixed interest rate - enjoy the peace of mind of a fixed interest rate where it will not change during the term of the loan..
- Quick and easy online application - get a response within minutes.
- Pay off your loan sooner - we won't charge you any fees for making additional repayments to pay off your loan faster.
- Redraw facility - access the extra payments you've made into your loan when you need the funds, with no minimum amount.
- Flexible loan options - personal loans starting from $5,000, available over terms of one - seven years.
|Fixed Unsecured Personal Loan||9.99% p.a.||10.65% p.a.|
Ready to apply?
- You can apply online - no branch visits are required unless you prefer to apply in person.
- Track your personal loan application in real time and upload supporting documents using our Loan Tracker.
- Existing customer? We’ll pre-fill your application to make your experience even easier!
Frequently asked questions
How are unsecured personal loans different from secured personal loans?
You don’t need to provide any security (collateral) for an unsecured loan. With a secured loan, you will provide an asset as security against what you are borrowing (in the case of a car, the vehicle would typically act as collateral).
Is there a limit on what I can use my personal loan for?
You can use your personal loan from P&N Bank for almost any purpose – including financing a wedding, buying a car, going on holiday, or debt consolidation, to name a few.
What details do I need to provide to apply for an unsecured personal loan?
To apply for an unsecured personal loan, we will require some important details from you, including your verifiable residential address, your verifiable Australian taxable income, and a breakdown of your regular monthly expenses. Details about your regular income and expenses will help us determine your financial situation and ensure that we only provide you with a personal loan that’s affordable and realistic for you to repay.
How can I determine my personal loan repayments?
Use our personal loan repayment calculator to get the estimated total amount payable and a breakdown of what your weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments will be. The calculator is easy to use; just select your personal loan amount, loan term, interest rate and repayment frequency to get an instant estimate.
Will applying for an unsecured personal loan impact my credit rating?
Making a formal application for any kind of finance product, whether it be a home loan or an unsecured personal loan, will require a credit check. A credit check is performed to determine your level of risk and is a legal requirement to ensure that the financial institution is giving you a loan you can afford to repay.
Does P&N Bank have an Australian Credit Licence?
Yes, our Australian Credit Licence is 24070. You can apply for a personal loan with P&N Bank with peace of mind that we observe responsible lending requirements.