Our variable rate personal loan is designed to suit a range of needs with flexible options to help you manage your repayments.
- Quick and easy online application - get a response within minutes.
- Pay your loan off sooner - we won't charge you any fees for making additional repayments to pay off your loan faster.
- Redraw facility - access the extra payments you've made into your loan when you need the funds.
- Flexible loan options - loans starting from $5,000, available over terms of two - five years.
|Unsecured Personal Loan
- You can apply online - no branch visits required unless you want to come see us in person.
- Track your application in real time and upload supporting documents using our Loan Tracker.
- Existing member? We’ll pre-fill your application to make your experience even easier!
It’s easy to apply for a personal loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a P&N Bank personal loan, you must:
- Reside in Western Australia OR be an existing P&N Bank member
- Be an individual, 18 years of age or older
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a regular income
How to get started
Complete, save and submit your personal loan application online. If you need help, talk to us using web chat or call us.
Apply for a personal loan in person at your nearest branch. Make sure to bring all the documents you need with you.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our local loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
What you need
You’ll need two forms of identification – choose from Australian driver's licence, Australian passport or Medicard card.
During your application, we’ll ask you details about your financial situation, including:
- Your income (before and after tax, and how often)
- Expense details (e.g. general living expenses, rent and insurance).
- Information about any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, homes or other assets)
- Information about any liabilities you owe (e.g. personal or home loans, credit or store cards)
- You need to read and agree to our privacy statement, terms and conditions and the product disclosure statement.