When you’re looking for a holiday loan, car loan or even a short term loan, you want access to the money you need without the worry of high interest rates. Our low variable rate personal loan is designed to suit a range of needs with flexible options to help you manage your repayments.
- Unsecured loan - Borrow for planned and unplanned expenses without the need for security (eg. Car).
- Pay your loan off sooner - Make additional repayments and pay your loan off faster.
- Redraw facility - Access the extra payments you've made into your loan when you need the funds.
- Flexible repayments - Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- No termination fees - No penalty for paying your loan out early.
- Go the distance - Loans can be arranged for between 2 to 5 years in length.
- For loans of all sizes - Obtain a loan that suits your needs starting at $5,000
|Unsecured Personal Loan
Ready to apply or want to find out more?
Start your application online or call us on 13 25 77. 8am - 6pm Mon-Fri and 9am -5pm Sat (AWST)
Call 13 25 77
It’s easy to apply for an Unsecured Personal Loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
What you need
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to have an Australian mailing and residential address.
- You need to be a Western Australian resident (new members only).
- Become a P&N Bank member.
- If you’re joining as a brand new member, you need your Australian driver's licence or your Australian passport. You can also use one form of primary ID without your photo (eg. your birth certificate or citizenship papers) with one form of secondary ID (eg. your most recent power bill). Original and certified copies of documents are accepted.
- Once you’re a member, you’ll need to give us information about how much money you’d like to borrow and for what purpose, your contact details and your financial details.
- Once you’re a member, you’ll need details of:
- your income (or, if you’re self-employed, your tax assessments and financial statements from the last two years)
- the contact details of your current and previous employers
- your assets and liabilities, including any property you own, bank accounts, loans with other lenders, shares, motor vehicles and personal effects.
- You need to read and agree to our privacy statement, terms and conditions and the product disclosure statement.
How to get started
Complete, save and submit your personal loan application online. If you need help, talk to us using web chat or call us.
Apply for a personal loan in person at your nearest branch. Make sure to bring all the documents you need with you.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our local loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.