BSB 806 015

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Learn more about cookies.

BSB 806 015

Landlords Contents Insurance

It's what's on the inside that matters

For investment properties already covered by an owner's corporation or strata, our landlord insurance will help give you broad protection and peace of mind that the contents of your investment property have cover.

Four reasons you'll love having cover through P&N

Set of scales

Legal costs? We'll pay them

Option to cover legal costs arising from the tenancy agreement, like eviction fees or bonds challenges.

House broken down the middle

Vandalism or malicious acts

No matter whether it is the tenant or a visitor, deliberate or intentional acts of vandalism or a malicious act are covered.*

House with water underneath

Automatic flood cover

While flooding might not be the first thing that comes to mind when insuring your investment property, we made sure it's the last thing on your mind if it happens by including it automatically.*

Two paw prints

Destructive pets?

We'll pay up to $2,500 in accidental damages caused by your tenants pets. 

What's covered?

Swimming pools and spas
Curtains and internal blinds
Furniture and whitegoods

Not covered by strata?

To ensure the structure of your investment is covered, find out more about Landlords Building and Contents Insurance through CGU.

Find out more

The choice is yours with these optional extras*

Person wearing sling

Workers compensation

Cover applies for any staff you employ (as the owner) to perform tasks such as gardening around the property.

Page with dollar sign


Choice of $5 million, $10 million, $15 million, or $20 million in liability.

Hanging sign with cross

Loss of rent

If your building is uninhabitable due to an event covered by the policy such as a burst pipe or fire, we will cover up to 12 months worth of rental income, up to your policy sum insured, until the property is able to be rented again.

Dollar sign in circle with arrows

Theft by tenant

Theft by tenant covers any items stolen/damaged by the tenant. This cover may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check whether theft by tenant cover is available at the time of query and purchase.

This is only a summary, see everything that is and isn’t covered in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

► Read our Landlords Insurance PDS for the full breakdown

Ready to go?

Answer a few questions about your investment property and the things inside it and you could be covered in just a few minutes.

Get a quote

Need to make a claim?

You can make a claim by contacting our partner CGU's 24/7 claims team on 13 24 80.
Find out more.

Home or motor vehicle claims can also be made online by visiting the CGU Insurance claims page.

Make a claim

Frequently asked questions

Important information

*Underwriting criteria, policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please see the PDS for full details.

Police & Nurses Limited (P&N Bank) ABN 69 087 651 876 AFSL 240701 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the issuer Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681. Any advice provided is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (“your personal circumstances”). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product, you should consider your personal circumstances and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations.

We'd like to use your current location

For a more localised experience please enter your location below...


Set your location for a more localised experience.