With P&N Bank's Travel Insurance for both domestic and international travel insurance, you'll be able to take peace of mind with you on your next adventure.
Simply outsmart travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control.
- 24/7 global assistance - help is a call away whenever and wherever you are.
- Emergency cash access - our team is ready to replace your card or organise cash%.
- Load up to 11 currencies - currencies include Australian dollars, Great British pounds, US dollars, Euros, New Zealand dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Singaporean dollars, Thai Baht, Canadian dollars, Japanese Yen and Arab Emirate Dirham.
- Lock in exchange rates - and know exactly how much you have to spend*.
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide - spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted in-store, online and ATMs^.
- Manage your account - track spending, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime.
How does Cash Passport outsmart travel money?
- Safer and more secure than cash
Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. We’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash% so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
- Keep track of your travel money
'My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, including reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates*. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD+.
- Convenient and contactless
Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your everyday card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
Ready to go?
You can visit the Cash Passport website to order a new Cash Passport or top up an existing one.