If you are thinking about investing in property, or have an existing investment loan elsewhere, you can borrow up to 90% of the investment property value on an & Investor Loan. You'll also be able to benefit from an optional offset account and no ongoing fees, helping you save money.
- Flexible loan sizes - obtain a loan that suits your investment needs starting at $50,000.
- Optional offset account - an & Access Account which gives you a 100% balance interest offset against your & Investor Loan with no monthly fee.
- Redraw facility - pay more into your home loan and access the funds when you need them.
- Flexible repayments - weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment options available.
- Repayment options to suit your lifestyle - principal & interest repayment or interest only repayments available for up to 5 years.
|& Investor Loan (P&I Repayments)
|& Investor Loan (IO Repayments)
It’s easy to apply for an & Investor Loan with P&N Bank. Simply get all your details ready and choose how to apply.
How to apply
Apply for a home loan in person at your nearest branch. Be sure to bring along all the documents you'll need.
Over the phone
Call us on 13 25 77 and one of our friendly loan consultants will help you with your home loan application.
We'll come to you
Meet our mobile lending team and book a home loan appointment. They'll visit you at home or at work.
What you need
You'll need either primary ID with a photo (ie. passport or driver's licence), or primary ID without a photo (ie. birth certificate or citizenship certificate) plus secondary ID (ie. a utility bill with your name and address on it).
During your application we’ll ask you to provide information, such as:
- income details (payslips, or if you're self employed, tax assessments for the last two years and financial statements)
- contact details for your current and previous employer
- any assets you own (e.g. value of any cars, deposit accounts, properties, etc)
- any loans, credit cards or other amounts owing