You can receive money from overseas directly to your P&N Bank account using our International Payments Service, powered by Convera.
This is called an inward transfer - an electronic transfer of funds directly credited to your account from an overseas sender. The funds arrive in the sender's own currency, and Convera converts them into Australian dollars before forwarding to us for crediting to your account.
- Exchange rate guarantee - for funds deposited within 72 hours of quote
- No recipient charge for inward transfers
- A fast and safe way to receive funds from overseas
- Available from a wide range of currencies
- Most transfers only take 72 hours
Simply complete and submit the Convera form - Receive money from overseas. You will be then presented with the PDF deposit instructions.
Please save it for your reference and email it to your payee/follow payment instructions.
Ask the sender to:
Present the PDF deposit instructions to their bank when sending the payment to you.
As stated in the instructions, the payee should then deposit the amount into the dedicated account in their local currency, not in Australian dollars (AUD).
Please note: P&N Bank do not hold their own SWIFT code.