Skip to main content

Your personal information

For security reasons, we’ll need to speak with you to verify your identity if you need to update the mobile phone number recorded on your account.

You can contact us on 13 25 77 during business hours or visit your nearest branch to do this.

You can change a home or work phone number using digital banking at any time. In the mobile app go to My details > Update contact details and in internet banking go to Settings > Contact details.

You can easily update your address in internet banking or the mobile app. 

In internet banking go to Settings > Address details and in the mobile app go to My details > Update address details.

You will be shown the current residential and mailing address that we have recorded for you. If these details are no longer correct, you can simply update with your new address and save.

We are required by AML/CTF legislation to maintain an up-to-date residential address for you.

If you wish to add a mailing address, please contact us on 13 25 77 or via Secure Mail.

It's important we can contact you if we need to, so please remember to keep your contact details up to date. 

You can update your email address, residential address, mailing address, home or work phone number in internet banking or the mobile app at any time. 

  • In the mobile app go to My details > Update contact details or Update address details.
  • In internet banking go to Settings > Contact details or Address details

If you want to change your mobile phone number, and it is linked to your Secure SMS codes, you'll need to contact us on 13 25 77 during business hours or visit your nearest branch.


If you officially change your name, you’ll need to take your proof of change documents into your nearest branch to get your account details updated.
You'll need to provide:

  • Completed Change Account Name / Title of Account Authority Form
  • Your official name change documentation (can we confirm what these options/examples are)

If you’re unable to attend a branch during business hours, you can complete the Certification Form and have it certified by an acceptable referee on our behalf and return these to us.

If you need more information, please message us, call 13 25 77 or visit your nearest branch and one of our friendly team will be happy to assist.

Download Change Account Name/Title form - PDF (46kB)

You can request access to the information we hold about you at any time by contacting the Member Advocate on 13 25 77 or at 

There is no fee for making a request but we may charge you the reasonable costs of providing our response to a request for access to personal information. 

If we refuse to give you access to any of your personal information, we'll provide you with reasons for the refusal and the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act on which we rely to refuse access.

You can read more in our Privacy Policy.

Banking with us

As a customer-owned bank P&N Bank is owned by its members.

Our members and our owners are one and the same, so there’s no natural conflict with shareholders like the listed banks. We reinvest our profits back into the bank - for the benefit of everyone who chooses to bank with us.

Find out about P&N Bank

The P&N Bank BSB number is 806-015

Top tip! You can easily find the BSB number whenever you need it as it's listed with each of your account numbers displayed in internet banking and the mobile app.

Your P&N Bank member number can be found on your Visa debit or credit card, rediATM card and on your statements.

You can find information about the fees and charges applicable to your P&N Bank account on our fees and charges pages:

 These should be read in conjunction with the fees and charges specified for the product outlined on the product page in the relevant Terms and Conditions document.

View all fees and charges

We understand that sometimes seeing a friendly face and doing your banking in person can be nice. And we welcome you at our branches located throughout the Perth metropolitan area from Joondalup to Mandurah, and down south in Bunbury.

Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest P&N Bank branch. 

Remember, there are a wide range of actions you can undertake in the mobile app or internet banking for your convenience. 

Please contact us on 13 25 77 if you'd like to speak to a team member.

Completed forms can be returned to us in the following ways:

  • By Secure Mail. If you're an existing customer you can use Secure Mail, accessed via internet banking, Services > Secure Mail.
  • By post: Send them to PO Box 8609, Perth BC WA 6849.
  • In person at one of our branches.

Find my nearest branch

You can use Bank@Post at participating Australia Post offices Australia-wide to deposit cash or cheques, or make a withdrawal from your account. 

You will need to have a P&N Bank ATM card in order to perform these transactions.

Fees and charges apply to some Bank@post transactions.

P&N Bank is a 'customer owned' bank which our customers and our owners are one and the same. So there’s no natural conflict with shareholders like at the listed banks. 

Our customers own our bank, and that’s a good thing. It means any profits we make are used to improve our services and provide benefits to our customers and the broader WA community. 

Find out more about what being a customer-owned bank means.

P&N bank has been around for more than 50 years, and has been trusted by generations of Western Australians.
We are obliged to meet the same exacting regulatory and prudential standards as all regulated banks within Australia, and as part of the government’s Financial Claim Scheme (FCS), your funds are protected.

Joining P&N Bank

You can easily open an account online in a matter of minutes, even if you’re not already a P&N customer.

If you’re new to P&N, you’ll need to be at least 18 years old and have two forms of ID to open your account online. You can open most everyday or savings accounts online, and from there you'll also be able to open a term deposit from internet banking or the mobile app.

If you already bank with us – great choice! You can open most deposit accounts online by going to ‘Apply’ in internet banking or ‘Open account’ in the mobile app.

Open an account online

If you already have a transaction or savings account with us you can log in to internet banking or the mobile app and open up a Money Maker term deposit account online in a matter of minutes.

To open a Regular Income Term Deposit, you can contact us via secure mail, call 13 25 77 or visit your nearest branch.

New customer?

If you’re new to P&N, you can easily open a transaction or savings account online, and then open your Term Deposit account via internet banking or the mobile app. 

Open a term deposit online



New customers

If you're both new customers and looking for an account where either person can authorise transactions, the easiest and quickest way to apply for a joint account is to open an account online.

You'll both need to confirm your identity using two of the following identity documents:

  • Australian driver's licence
  • Australian passport
  • green Medicare card

Remember to have your Tax File Numbers handy if you want to avoid being charged general withholding tax on any interest you earn over a certain threshold.

You can also open your new joint account at your nearest P&N branch. You’ll need to bring your Australian driver's licence or a valid passport.

Find out what other identification documents you can use to open an account.

Existing customers

If you both already bank with us then you can open your joint account by calling 13 25 77, or by visiting your nearest branch.

And if you'd like to set up your account so that both account holders need to jointly approve transactions, we'll need to see you in branch to sign an Authority to Operate Form.

If you're new to P&N Bank you'll need to have at least one photo identity document to open your account with us.

Opening your account online?

If you're opening a new bank account, or applying for a personal loan or credit card online, you'll need to confirm your identity using any two of the following documents:

  • Australian driver's licence
  • Australian passport
  • green Medicare card

Opening your account in branch?

If you're opening your account at one of our branches you need to bring one of the following photo identity documents:

  • Australian driver's licence
  • Australian passport

Don't have your photo ID?

If you're under 18, not an Australian citizen or simply don't have an Australian photo identity document, you can use a combination of primary and secondary documents to open your account at one of our branches. 

You can use one form of primary ID (eg. your birth certificate, overseas driver's licence or citizenship papers) with one form of secondary ID (eg. a Medicare card, Senior's card, Australian Marriage Certificate, Utility bill).

Primary documents with a photograph ​

  • Australian passport (current or expired within 2 years)
  • Current foreign passport
  • Current Australian driver's licence
  • Proof of age card (issued under law of Australian State or Territory)
  • Current Australian ImmiCard​

Primary documents without a photograph ​

  • Australian birth certificate or birth extract
  • Foreign birth certificate
  • Australian citizenship certificate

Secondary documents

  • Current Centrelink card
  • Notice to the individual from the Australian Taxation Office (less than 12 months old)
  • Notice to the individual from a local government or utilities provider
  • Children (less than 18 years) – educational institution statement specifying the name of the child and confirming attendance of the child at the institution and signed by a specified officer of the institution

We accept original and certified copies of documents.

Find out who can certify a document

Switching to a customer-owned bank based right here in WA (us!) is easy. 

We can guide you through the the steps to open your account, set up new payment arrangements with your new account or card and provide tips for a smooth changeover.

Show me the steps to switch

To have your salary credited to your P&N Bank account, you simply need to give your BSB number and account number to your employer or payroll officer.

Your account will need to be an everyday transaction account or savings account to receive your pay directly. 

Whether you're a new customer or already bank with P&N, you can open a new account online in minutes. 

Find out more about opening an account

You can apply for a credit card online, over the phone or in branch.
To apply online, simply complete the online application form and you'll get a response in minutes. Then, upload your supporting documents and track your application. It’s quick and painless with our easy-to-use Loan Tracker.
You can also apply in person or over the phone. Speak with our team by calling 13 25 77 or pop into your nearest branch.

Power of attorney

A Power of Attorney (POA) is a legal document that gives a trusted person legal authority to act on your behalf, and make financial/or legal decisions.

This can be in the form of:

  • General Power of Attorney - which lets someone temporarily manage your affairs, such as if you're going away.
  • Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) - which lets someone manage your affairs on a longer term basis.

Read more information about setting up an Enduring Power of Attorney with P&N Bank.

This information is to be used as a guide only. You should obtain independent legal advice if you are considering appointing an attorney or accepting an appointment as an attorney.

What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?

An Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) is a type of power of attorney which authorises a named person to make financial decisions on behalf of a donor. This continues even if the donor loses capacity. In other words, if the donor is no longer capable of making their own financial decisions, the EPOA will continue to operate to allow the attorney to make those decisions. 

An EPOA is no longer valid if the donor passes away, and can only be revoked while the donor has capacity to make financial decisions. A donor can decide that the EPOA only comes into effect after they lose their capacity to make decisions and manage their own financial affairs.

What can an Enduring Power of Attorney do on a donor’s behalf?

An attorney has the ability to do anything in relation to the donor’s financial affairs that the donor could lawfully do themselves. For example, an attorney can:

  •  open, operate (including transferring money), or close bank accounts held in the donor’s name; and/or
  •  buy and sell property in the donor’s name.

It’s worth noting that there are risks and limitations to consider with powers of attorney.

Lodging an Enduring Power of Attorney document with P&N Bank

If you need to lodge an enduring power of attorney with us, use this checklist to make the process as easy as possible.

  • Original document - we’re required to sight the original enduring power of attorney document. We are unable to accept photocopies. If you have an original certified copy, this may be acceptable, provided it has been certified by an authorised person and contains the certifier’s original signature.
  • Fully completed and executed EPOA - ensure that the enduring power of attorney document has been completed in full. Check that all parties (donor and attorney) have signed, and that the document has been dated and witnessed as required.
  • Photo identification - when attending a branch, the donor and attorney will each need to be identified using photo identification (a driver’s licence, passport or photo ID card). If the donor is unable to attend the branch, we can accept certified copies of their identification. Alternatively, please contact us to discuss other acceptable options.
  • The attorney will need to create a profile with P&N Bank so we can provide access to the donor’s accounts and identify them when they contact us.

Reviewing and lodging an enduring power of attorney document can take some time, so we recommend allowing for this when coming to see us.

Please note that P&N Bank team members cannot provide advice on how the document should be completed, they cannot complete any part of the document on your behalf and cannot witness the document.

Where can I go for additional information?

If you require additional information or guidance on setting up a power of attorney, you should seek legal advice. The Western Australian government website contains further information on powers of attorney and enduring powers of attorney. 

The government agencies listed below may also be able to assist:

  • Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 858 455
  • Public Trustee: 1300 746 116

We're here to help

Talk to us

Whether you’d prefer to chat to us over the phone, in person, or online, you can get in touch.

Find a branch

We’ve got branches all over the Perth region, and as far south as Bunbury.

Get answers online

We’ve got heaps of info and answers to your questions in our comprehensive help centre.